Tue, Jun 20|
SOLD OUT! Reiki Level I Training
Reiki Therapy Training: Connecting the Mind, Body and Spirit for your own healing and to share with others
Time & Location
Jun 20, 2023, 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Lexington, 5482 Main St Suite 2, Lexington, MI 48450, USA
About the event
- Registration Deadline Friday June 16th, 2023
1 day workshop: Tuesday, June 20th 2023
During Level I Reiki Training class, participants will experience an increased awareness of their physiological stress reactions and be able to utilize Reiki for their own stress-reduction and self-care. They will also learn how to facilitate Reiki Therapy for others and experience the benefits of receiving treatment. Participants will understand the clinical evidence for Reiki Therapy and gain awareness of the research supporting its use.
During the Level I & Level II Reiki Therapy Training, participants will:
- Learn relevant medical/scientific terms and concepts and the underlying principles and therapeutic mechanisms of Reiki therapy
- Understand the physiology of stress and its role in disease
- Evaluate mindful techniques and discuss relationship to Reiki therapy
- Evaluate the science behind the health benefits of breathwork and its role in self-care and Reiki therapy
- Perform a self-Reiki session to observe its use as a tool for stress reduction and self-care
- Recognize the standard self-Reiki treatment protocol Usui Method
- Summarize research studies noting statistically significant results with Reiki treatment
- Review the chakra model of the energy system and how it translates to dis-ease
- Understand the impact of emotions and trauma on health and emotional releases during Reiki
- Discuss how to present and perform Reiki Therapy in any setting
- Understand the importance of maintaining one’s energy when facilitating for others
- Learn how to use of Reiki for the treatment of pain
- Perform and experience a complete Reiki Therapy treatment
All materials will be provided (including student manual, pendulum, and sage).
Preparation: Please wear comfortable clothing, and brig a mat to sit on if you are comfortable. Chairs will be provided.
Lunch will be on your own (during the 30 minute break). Please bring a snacks, water, and lunch. Otherwise, local take out eateries are conveniently nearby.
Cancellation policy: No refunds will be issued. Participants may transfer their registration to the next offered Reiki Training, Level I class or any other services offered by Inspired by Jen.
- Ticket type
Reiki Level I and II Workshop
Full workshop Tuesday June 20th-Wednesday June 21, 2023 10am-4pmPrice$295.00
+$7.38 service fee+$7.38 service fee